I am a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Mathematics at Ben-Gurion university of the Negev. Before that, I was a Minerva postdoctoral researcher at BIREP – Representations of finite dimensional algebras at Bielefeld research group. My host was Prof. Henning Krause. Before that I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Mathematics at the University of Antwerp, hosted by Prof. Wendy Lowen. Before that I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Weizmann institute. I graduated in 2013 from Ben-Gurion university of the Negev. My Phd advisor was Prof. Amnon Yekutieli.
My CV – (pdf). Last updated: October 2017.
Email: shlir at post.bgu.ac.il
- Injective DG-modules over non-positive DG-rings. 2017. Submitted.
- Completion and torsion over commutative DG rings. 2016. Submitted.
- The twisted inverse image pseudofunctor over commutative DG rings and perfect base change. Advances in Mathematics, Volume 320, 7 November 2017, Pages 279-328.
- Homological dimensions of local (co)homology over commutative DG-rings To appear in the Canadian Mathematical Bulletin (2017).
- Adic reduction to the diagonal and a relation between cofiniteness and derived completion. Proceedings of the AMS, Volume 145, Number 12, December 2017, Pages 5131-5143.
- Hochschild cohomology commutes with adic completion. Algebra & Number Theory 10-5 (2016), 1001-1029.
- Tensor product of dualizing complexes over a field. To appear in the Journal of Commutative Algebra (2016).
- Relations between derived Hochschild functors via twisting. Communications in Algebra 44:7 (2016), 2898-2907.
- Reduction of Hochschild cohomology over algebras finite over their center. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 219 (2015), 4368-4377.
- On the Homology of Completion and Torsion. With Marco Porta and Amnon Yekutieli. Algebras and Representation Theory February 2014, Volume 17, Issue 1, pp 31-67. Errata.
- Cohomologically Cofinite Complexes. With Marco Porta and Amnon Yekutieli. Communications in Algebra Volume 43, Issue 2, 2015.
- Completion by Derived Double Centralizer. With Marco Porta and Amnon Yekutieli. Algebras and Representation Theory April 2014, Volume 17, Issue 2, pp 481-494.
- Tensor product of dualizing complexes over a field. In: Herbera D., Pitsch W., Zarzuela S. (eds) Extended Abstracts Spring 2015. Trends in Mathematics, vol 5. Birkhäuser, Cham
- Towards coherent duality over derived formal schemes – “Hochschild Cohomology in Algebra, Geometry, and Topology”, 2016, Oberwolfach reports.